FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION – SCHUYLKILL
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS
STARTING SALARY $43,495 • PLUS 10% INCENTIVE!
We are actively seeking candidates interested in working in Corrections. Currently, we are offering a 10% incentive to new hires in the Correctional Officer position. This opportunity will not last long! APPLY TODAY!!!!
Join us for our Career Fair on March 25, 2021 from 12pm – 6pm
at the FCI SCHUYLKILL TRAINING CENTER – MINERSVILLE, PA
Prior to joining us on March 25, 2021, please apply on www.usajobs.gov (button below) (Keyword: BOP or Correctional Officer, Location: 17954).
Start Your Bureau of Prisons Career With Us!
- Earn a law enforcement retirement in 20-25 years (equal non-law enforcement retirement takes 34-39 years)
- Promotion opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 401K with 5% match
- 104 hours of sick leave AND 104-208 hours of annual leave per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Life insurance options and multiple health plan options
– Employee only pays 25% of premiums!
- Ordinarily, applicants for law enforcement positions must be hired prior to their 37th birthday
Seeking a Board Certified Physician to join our health care team at the Federal Correctional Institution in Minersville, PA which serves approximately 1,200 male inmates. You will be joining a dynamic team of (4) Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners who are the patients’ primary medical care provider, (1) Dentist and over 15 other medical professional staff and specialty consultants.
- We are a fully staffed outpatient AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care) clinic, were you would serve as the dedicated supervising physician. Dedicated administrative support at the facility so you can focus on patient care.
- Forty-hour work week, Monday thru Friday, weekends off, and with (10) paid Federal Holidays
- Modern equipment to include electronic medical record system and digital x-ray systems.
- Multiple contracted specialists who provide on-site consultant services.
- Advanced Practice Providers take first call for all off-shift medical/dental concerns.
- No hospital coverage. No insurance reimbursement requirements for those under your care.
- Competitive Government Salary, malpractice coverage
- If selected, you would be a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with benefits that include a pension, matching TSP (up to 5%), Loan repayment (for qualified applicants), Health/Life Insurance, and CME re-imbursement.
We love to tour prospective candidates through our facility and give you the opportunity to see our operation first hand and meet one-on-one with our staff.
For more details and to send CV, contact [email protected], call 570-544-7200.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons is an Equal Opportunity Employer